Welcome To West Villages, Florida
Life Your Way™
Enjoy our unparalleled connections to nature and to life’s conveniences. We are built to inspire your mind, body and spirit.
See how you fit into the picture, Click here to learn more.
You’ve Reached Your Destination
- Single family, paired villas and coach homes
- Multi-generational living plans
- Resort-style pool and spa
- Vast, fully equipped fitness center
- Clubhouse includes steam room and saunas
- Resort-style pool with water slides
- Miles of walking and biking trails
- Children’s splash park
- Large and Small Dog parks
- Adventure Lake and Lookout Point
- Single family homes with open floor plans
- Resort Center with world-class amenities
- Activities Director on site
- Tropical resort pool and spa
- Many community activities
- Single family homes and paired villas
- Private access to 33-acre park and paw park
- Tennis and pickleball courts
- Private clubhouse and pool
- Resort-style amenities
- Homes from Villas to Golf Estates
- Audubon Certified Signature Sanctuary
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center, with spa and locker rooms
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course
- 32,000 square foot, three building clubhouse with resort pool
About West Villages Florida
West Villages is attractively located minutes from Interstate 75, west of the Myakka River and adjacent to the Tamiami Trail corridor in South Sarasota County, between the urban centers of the City of Venice and the City of North Port.
Just 15 minutes from beautiful beaches, you can easily enjoy watching the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico or romping with your canine pal at one of the dog beaches.