Close to Everything - West Villages Florida is perfectly situated in south Sarasota County, between the Gulf of Mexico and the Myakka River. Residents and visitors enjoy easy access to I-75, connecting them to downtown Venice and Sarasota, Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport (30 minutes), Tampa/St. Pete (60 minutes) and other exciting points of interest along Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast.
From Interstate 75:
- Take Exit 191, River Road (West)
- Grand Palm is about 3 miles down on the right.
- For all other neighborhoods: Follow River Road to West Villages Parkway and turn Right.
- The Preserve is on the right
- Renaissance is about 1 mile beyond the intersection of West Villages Parkway and River Road, turn left on S. Tamiami Trail
- Oasis is just past Renaissance on the left off S. Tamiami Trail
- For Island Walk/Gran Paradiso/Sarasota National: Turn Right on S. Tamiami off West Villages Parkway
From U.S. 41/S. Tamiami Trail: The neighborhoods of West Villages are easily accessible, both north and south of S. Tamiami Trail between River Road and National Boulevard, south of Jacaranda Boulevard.